Saturday, September 17, 2011

Corrie Sober - Christian Service Officer

Hey My Fellow Marchers!!
Guess what?! I love band! Today, September 17, 2011, is our second game day! Are you ready? I am stoked mainly because we get to play for our student section! I hope all the new and veteran marchers will experience the same rush from feeding off the crowd’s energy during the show as I did during last year’s performance on the student side. When experiencing that moment of thrill, I think there is nothing else greater except for the coming of Jesus! Yes, that might sound a little nerdish, but anyone who is reading my band blog post in the first place is probably a band nerd too. So I have no shame. J Therefore, when times throughout the marching season get tough, I encourage you to think back to these moments. They will remind you why you are doing what you are doing. They will help you push through your task at present and make goals for the future. Guys, have a wonderful time marching today! I will see you at the field!
~Corrie

No comments:

Post a Comment