Saturday, October 29, 2011

From DM# 2

Good morning fellow band members,

First of all, I would like to say how proud I am for each and every last one of you guys. You have surely shown heart and motivation (for the most part) towards practice. It really encourages myself to give it all during practice when you guys are running to sets, eager to learn.

Secondly, I would like to encourage you all not to slack off during fall break as well as the second half of the season. I know fall break can easily entangle your mind to shift the gear from working hard to laziness. I would encourage you all to not hit the level of laziness because, by taking my own experience, you could carry fall break over to the two weeks after that, which is not a good feeling once grades start to pop up.

I hope you guys are already enjoying a great week off from band. My prayer is that those of you all who are heading home have a safe travel and that every last member in the band has a relaxing break. This is so that you come back pushing to get good grades and, more importantly, we are eager to learn and driven to given 120% into each practice. See you all in five days!!!

-Brandon Osgood

No comments:

Post a Comment